YOUR BIKE FIT APPOINTMENT
After a proper Bike Fit, you will have more Power to the Pedals, Smoother Pedaling, and more Comfort on the Bike … all leading to Injury Prevention & the Enjoyment that has been lost.
So What’s Next?
1. Schedule a Bike Fit appointment by phone or email.
This will give us the opportunity to discuss different options to best meet your needs and goals. Specific bike fit process details will be discussed through this bike fit interview.
2. Download the following PDF form, fill out, sign and bring them along with you on your appointment
3. Once the appointment is scheduled, here’s what you should bring?
Each bike fit session lasts about 2+ hours, so please leave your cell phone in your car but bring
-BICYCLE – to be fit
-Road Bike, OK
-MTB/CROSS, if possible, please place a slick tire on the rear
-29’r MTB, please put a 700×32 commuter tire on the rear
-TOWELS/WATER BOTTLES, and
* Shoes & Cleats,
— Please bring a NEW set of CLEATS for each pair of Shoes, and
— Please ensure that BOTH your PEDALS and SHOES are in good working order
— I have SHIMANO SM-SH12 road bike SPD-SL BLUE Cleats for resale.
** Wheel Size (29er MTB’s and Bikes with larger than 700×35 rear tires)
— Since these larger TIRES will NOT fit on MOST trainers, prior to the appointment, please mount a 700C x 32-35 tire to the rear. I have a spare 700c x 32 available for you to mount.
— I also have Thru-Axle adapters so we can hook up your MTB/CROSS bike to the Computrainer!
*** Icebug Insoles
— For those interested, I carry the best ‘bang-for-the-buck’ insoles – Icebug which feature great arch and heel support as well as a large metatarsal bump that actually relieves hotfoot syndrome.
4. Each of these programs includes a free 14 day follow up.
In the free follow-up session, we will go over how you feel on the bike and make small adjustments as needed.
Most importantly, continue stretching. This is the single most important post-bike fit item you can do. I can also assist with any product recommendations and can install and setup your current or new equipment.
5. Bike Fit Preparation – WHAT TO EXPECT;
- Expect – Evaluation of you standing, walking, sitting
- Expect – Evaluation of you on the bike
- Expect – Lots of questions from me
- Expect – Expert advice and expert insight
- Expect – Several assessments of flexibility, core-strength, balance, leg-length check
- Expect – To come back for a free follow up fit in 2-3 weeks
- Expect – Two-way honest discussion and feedback
6. Have Fun During the Fit!
Don’t forget about your Shimano Di2 programming, upgrades and firmware updates.
I am a Shimano Di2 certified technician and can adjust, setup and upgrade your Di2 system. Bring along your battery and we can charge it during the bike fit!
email: bike fitness coaching
Cell Phone: 949.606.2767