EARN CONTINUING EDUCATION UNITS
with accredited BIKE FIT EDUCATION
Are you a sports medicine professional who needs to know more about bike fitting to properly assist your clients?
Are you a bicycle industry professional?
We can help you with our fully accredited, three day course that is designed just for people in your field.
3-DAYS OF HANDS-ON STATE-OF-THE-ART TRAINING
USING THE LATEST IN EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
COMPANY: What makes us different? We approach bike fitting from an engineering perspective. Our founder has an extensive engineering background, and uses this foundation to approach bike fit as a measurable, achievable goal. He is certified by the International Bike Fitting Institute (IBFI) as a level 3 fitter and has 25-years of aerospace engineering experience.
Rick is a certified USA Cycling coach with Hunter Allen’s Peaks Coaching Group and has certifications in power-based training, real-time motion analysis and skills instruction. Rick has applied his engineering knowledge to bike fitting.
Our senior bike fitter Amy, is an elite female cyclist, has an undergraduate degree in kinesiology and biomechanics and is a specialist in physiology and anatomy. More importantly, she is a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) as well as a certified strength and conditioning coach (CSCS). She knows how the body moves and how it is supposed to move.
We continually research the latest in industry standards, processes and procedures determined by physical therapists, physiologists, biomechanists and kinesiologists as well as other health care professionals to provide the best in bike fitting course-ware and application.
Knowing how the body moves and how it is supposed to move sets us apart from other bike fitters and other educational instruction. We leverage this understanding to tailor the bike fit to you, the individual – no two bike fits are the same since no two bodies are the same.
COURSE CERTIFICATION: Our Bike Fit Education is fully-accredited by the International Bike Fitting Institute – IBFI as well as the CPTA – California Physical Therapy Association. Our Bike Fitting for the Health Care Professional course is taught by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- CPTA = 2.4 CEU’s
- Others, such as NSCA = .1 CEU/hr or 2.0 (maximum) for this course.
CURRICULUM & TOPICS COVERED
Our curriculum is constantly updated and always contains the latest processes based on the latest scientific research and input from the fields leading experts. Topics covered include,
- Evaluation & Assessments
- Road, Mountain Bike (MTB), Triathlon bikes Covered
- Demonstration & Hands-On workshops
- Bike Sizing, Bike Fitting Processes & Cycling Biomechanics
- Camera Systems & Motion Capture
- Shoe, Insole, Cleat Position, Saddle & Cockpit Fits
- Bike Measuring, Transferring Coordinates & Business Considerations
- Apr 5, 6, 7 – Bike Fitting for the Industry Professional, LA Calif
- June 14, 15, 16 – Bike Fitting for the Medical Professional, LA Calif
- July 26, 27, 28 – Bike Fitting for the Industry Professional, SD Calif
- Sept 20, 21, 22 – Bike Fitting for the Medical Professional, LA Calif
- OTHER DATES ARE OPEN FOR PRIVATE INSTRUCTION
We provide class lectures as well as hands on opportunities for the students. Classes are kept to a maximum of 16:1 ratio student to instructor. Courses start with level 1 introductory material and end with level 2 intermediate material. This instruction runs 3 days.
PRICING per student
- Bike Fitting for the Medical Professional: $1,499
- Bike Fitting for the Industry Professional: $1,499
TO RESERVE YOUR CLASS OR FOR MORE INFORMATION:
949.606.2767 or firstname.lastname@example.org